I want to charge with you my New Recipe, this recipe its all my invention, invented this Recipe:
Let's go to start it!!!
- 2 cups of Rice Flour
- 1 cup of Sugar (can be braun or white)
- 150 gr of Black Chocolate (52% with sugar)
- 4 tablespoons of Linseed (or egg Replace)
- 12 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of Soy Oil
- 1 cup of Soy Milk (maybe you used less)
- 1 teapoons of Bicarbonate
- 2 teapoons of Cacao
- chopped nuts
- Soy Milk (I used the milk leftover by the original recipe)
- 50gr of Chocolate (52% with sugar)
1) In a medium bowl, put all dry ingredients, and mix it.
2) Put the linseed cooking with 12 water tablespoons for 2 minutes or until it begins to thicken.
3)put the chocolate, the milk and the oil cookin apart as well.
4) Then in the first bowl put all and mix it until you have a homogeneous mixture.
5) put this mixture in the baking cup
6) put in the oven for 25 minutes approximately, 370 Fº. At the same time put to cooking the topping and recerve.
7) When the cupcakes are ready put the topping and.. eat it!!