Recipes: Carrot & Cinnamon Rolls
Measurements are in cups and tablespoons, do not worry about this. One cup equals about 230 ml. or glass of Nutella
* 1 cup warm milk
* 1 grated carrot
* 2 eggs at room temperature
* 1/3 cup melted margarine
* 4 1/2 cups bread flour (if necessary add more flour)
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 1/2 teaspoons baking pan (dry baker's yeast, or fresh use will depend on the amount of flour to 1 kg are usually 42 gr.)
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 2 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
* 1/3 cup melted butter (I think it is not necessary)
* 1 cup water
* 1 cup sugar
* Half grated carrot
* Ron to taste (not required)
* 75 gr. Cheese kind Philadelphia
* 1/4 cup butter (room temperature)
* 1 1/2 cups Icing sugar (add more if necessary)
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Put ingredients in a table in the same way as to make a bread dough, then knead. At the end put to rest until the dough has doubled in size
2. When the dough has doubled in size, put it on a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Roll dough into a rectangle. Putting the melted butter (not required, this allows that the cinnamon and sugar add to the mass more faster, but I think is an unnecessary fat) and spread evenly over the mixture of sugar / cinnamon. Roll the dough and cut the rolls. Put them in a lightly greased tray. Cover and let rise until they are bent, about 30 minutes. While, preheat the oven to 200 C.
4. Bake the buns in the oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. (chek before the 15 minutes)
5. While they are making, put to cook the syrup and beat the cheese kind philadelphia, butter, Icing sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Putting up the syrup and them the coverage the rolls when they are sober, before serving.
To eat them you can heat up in 10 seconds in the microwave, but be careful because then with sugar and coverage can get very hot and burn a little.