Saturday 17 October 2015

Charms Colletion Handmade by ShiVaya

    Today I want to show the charms collection Shivaya crimped wire. His chains are gold bath and closures as well. I used different types of semi precious stones, as you go displaying the images I'll tell you every stone:



This is Feldspar:

   Normally this stone is used for home decorations, but also can give the model and attractive appearance and you can use it as a stone to your necklace.





Tiger's Eye:

It is widely used in jewelry, it is considered a semi-precious stone, also known by It is widely used in jewelry, it is considered a semi-precious stone, also known by to bring good luck, prosperity, wealth and success.




Green Quartz:

It is considered a semi-precious stone, it known for  to help lift depression, reduce fear and to help relieve stress. This type of Quartz have the Name "Smoky Cryztal Quartz". Smoky Quartz is also believed to protect against pollution, radiation and electromagnetic smog.




Yellow Stone:

Until now is still a mystery stone for me, I bought in a shop selling semi precious stones but unfortunately lost his name, I searched for different mediums and I even have  no result, if someone knows which stone is it? and read this, Please write me to know it!! THANKS





That was my Charms Collection Handmade by ShiVaya. I hope you liked it!






         








No comments:

Post a Comment