I have a lot of time that I don't show you desserts. Today I want to share with you this interesting, delicious and beautifull Birthday Cake, you can put your personal design, Just let it go! your imagination!
The materials you'll need to do it:
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour, to put into the cake mold. (size: 30x12x7 cm)
- 175gr Butter with salt, or 12 teaspoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4Kg Sugar
- 5 Eggs separate (yolk and whites)
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 Flour
- 1 teaspoon bakin powder
- 1/2 cup milk, or pineapple juice
- 1/2kg Butter
- 2 cups Icing Sugar
- 1 or 2 lemon juice
- Edible colorants
- Edible Pearls
- A little of Butter-Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour into the mold. Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 10 minutes. Beat in the yolk egg one at a time.
- Mix with encircling movements the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites to make a soft peaks, and added in encircling form to the above mixture.
- The mixture is poured into the mold and is baked from 50 to 55 minutes. It is removed immediately from the mold and allowed to cool on a wire rack, then start filling and decorating
- Beat the icing sugar and butter to make a cream gradually add the lemon, when the ponque this cold, cut in half and fill with buttercream.
- For coverage, Decorate as you wish! I decorate a fondant butterflies, place flowers details Buttercream and edible pearls.
Here you can see more photos of this Beautifull and Belicious Lemon Cake!
Just try and Enjoy it!