A good meal, can be very simple, I want to show you how to make a delicious gnocchi dish that! You can accompany with your favorite sauce! and make of something simple, a fabulous food!
And it's perfect for people intolerant to gluten!!!
- 2 medium potatoes, or 3 small
- 50 gr rice flour, o more (put flour untill you make small balls with tthe mass)
- 2 teaspoon vegetal Oil
- Put the potatoes in boiling water to soften
- When they are soft draw water
- Crush very good the potatoes, wait until cooled
- Put the oil, salt and the rice flour, and mixture until you get a mass.
- Made with your hands little balls
- Put the little balls in boiling water.
- When the balls float, put out of the water and serve!
...are really delicious!!