It so easy to make pasta by yourself and its so delicious!
You only need:
Olive Oil (if you want)
1. Put in a bowl the flour, eggs, salt and olive oil together, and until to make a homogeneous dough.
2. With the aid of a roller stretching the dough, until this to 0.5mm thickness
3. Then, fold several times until get the width of the dough easy to cut, then cut into strips of desired thickness
4. Open the strips and put all together
5. Make circles and let dry at ambient temerature, until it is hard as pasta we buy. If you want you can used instantly or you can store in the refrigarator up to a moth
6. And its ready to cut, put the pasta in boiling water for a few minutes. Its ready super fast!.. and eat with your favorite sauce!!
with those ingredients you get approx 500 gr pasta, can separate the portions!